This is our exclusive tour of Croatia.
Join our exclusive tour as we explore Croatia, from Dubrovnik, to Zadar to Split including a full day 3 island sightseeing cruise in Split!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
- 3 Nts at the 4 star Hotel Lero Dubrovnik in Dubrovnik with fully cooked breakfast daily and 3 course dinner at night. City tax included.
- 3 Nts at the 4 star Heritage Hotel Santa Lucia in Split with breakfast daily. City tax included.
- 2 Nts at the 4 star Hotel Kolovare Zadar in Zarda with breakfast daily. City tax included.
Not included are
- Entrances, services and local guides except as mentioned
- Meals except as mentioned
- Transport except as mentioned
- Gratuities for local guides, drivers, and / or Tour Manager
- Suggested gratuity for an airport transfer driver is €1-2 per person.
- Suggested gratuity for a half day local guide is €2-3 per person.
- Suggested gratuity for a full day local guide is €4-6 per person.
- Suggested gratuity for a half day coach driver is €1-2 per person.
- Suggested gratuity for a full day coach driver is €2-4 per person.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Sept. 19, 2023 – Arrival in Dubrovnik (DBV) airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome aperitif and dinner – Upon arrival at the airport today you will be met by a local guide and transfer to your hotel, the 4 star Hotel Lero Dubrovnik. Our bus will leave the Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Once you check in it’s time to explore Dubrovnik. You have admission to Rectors Palace. Admission includes museum permanent displays and archaeological exhibitions. This evening you will have time to relax or explore the city at your own pace before enjoying a wonderful welcome dinner at the hotel. Dinner includes a starter, a main course, a dessert, and all taxes. Drinks and gratuities are not included.
- Sept. 20, 2023 – Exploring Dubrovnik – On a morning walking tour of Old Dubrovnik and see the Bell Tower Clock, Orlando’s Column, Sponza Palace, the Dominican Monastery, and Franciscan Monastery with its Pharmacy, one of the oldest in the world. Head out to Konavle for a traditional cooking class with wine tasting and dinner. you will enjoy a garden to table experience and wine tasting guided by a sommelier with presentation. Included is a tour of the gardens with a presentation and familiarization with the ingredients used in the meals, tasting of several types of domestic liqueurs with dried figs and contonjata, with a presentation, domestic products, wine tasting with appetizer, main course and dessert.
- Sept. 21, 2023 – Full day Dubrovnik at leisure – Walk around the city walls, enjoy a boat excursion or take the cable car for old city views. The day is yours to explore what the city of Dubrovnik has to offer. Dinner on your own.
- Sept. 22, 2023 – Travel to Split – Your day begins with a pleasant coach drive through the coastal towns to the historic and lively Split, the largest city in Dalmatia, a bustling transport hub with a ruined Roman palace at its centre. Here, bars, cafés and restaurants line atmospheric alleyways, dotted with the occasional statue and museum. Once you check into your hotel, the 4 star Heritage Hotel Santa Lucia, we have a half day city tour of Split and Klis Fortress, to include external views of Split’s Gothic structures, Jupiter’s Temple, the Peristyle, and the beautiful Cathedral of St. Duje.Dinner on your own.
- Sept. 23, 2023 – 3 Islands Sightseeing Cruise – This full day tour departs from Split at 8am and visits the Islands of Hvar, Pakleni Islands and Brac, arriving back into Split at 17.30pm. Lunch and drinks are included alongside snorkelling equipment, standup paddle, inflatables and insurance. After you return the hotel, the evening is yours to enjoy. Dinner on your own.
- Sept. 24, 2023 – Explore Diocletian’s Palace – In the morning visit Diocletian’s Palace with your group. Taking up a prime harborside position, the extraordinary complex of Diocletian’s Palace is one of the most imposing ancient Roman structures in existence today, and it’s where you’ll spend most of your time while in Split. Don’t expect a palace, though, nor a museum – this is the city’s living heart, its labyrinthine streets packed with people, bars, shops and restaurants. The remainder of your last afternoon in Split is yours to explore. Dinner on your own.
- Sept. 25, 2023 – Split to Zadar – Today you’ll depart for Zadar. In the morning you will visit Krka National Park, one of Croatia’s most attractive destinations, Krka features the photogenic attraction of Skradinski buk, a picture-postcard pool of water set beneath cascades where visitors may plunge. On arrival in Zadar in the afternoon, check into your hotel, the 4 star Hotel Kolovare Zadar, enjoy a walking tour with your guide, where you will be able to see the Sea Organ and the Greeting to the Sun, public art installations created by Nikola Bašić, they have enlivened the city waterfront and made this a must see location. Dinner on your own tonight so go explore Zadar’s dining options.
- Sept. 26, 2023 – Zadar – Today you will visit the incomparable Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia’s most touted natural wonder: Its majestic waterfalls, lakes, and forests have earned it a place on the UNESCO register of world natural heritage sites and made it Croatia’s second-biggest tourist attraction. Back in Zadar, enjoy a farewell diner with your group. Dinner includes a three course meal, water, taxes, and all gratuities/services charges.
- Sept. 27, 2023 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Dubrovnik (DBV) airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories. Our bus will depart at 8:30am for the 5:30 hour ride to the Dubrovnik (DBV) airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,699pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,499pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $2,299pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $2,199pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $2,099pp
- 40 to 45 guests – $2,049pp
- Single supplement – add $1,099 – Limited to 4 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,329pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,179pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $2,059pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,989pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,919pp
- 40 to 45 guests – $1,899pp
- Single supplement – add $899 – Limited to 4 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 30 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Jun. 30, 2023.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Jun. 30, 2023.
Full penalty if cancelled after Jun. 30, 2023.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.