This is our exclusive tour to Amsterdam and Bruges.
Imagine a week exploring Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Antwerp and Bruges, experiencing the food and wine of the region and much more!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
- 4 Nts at the 4 star Four Elements Hotel Amsterdam in Amsterdam with breakfast daily.
- 1 Nt at the 4 star Lindner WTC Hotel City Lounge Antwerp in Antwerp with breakfast.
- 2 Nts at the 4 star Velotel Brugge Bruges in Bruges with breakfast daily.
- Admissions to museums listed below.
- Meals as listed below.
- Local guide the entire time
- Transportation each day as outlined below.
Not included are – Entrances, services and local guides except as mentioned and porterage. Gratuities for coach drivers, tour director and local guides are not included in the tour price.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Oct. 1, 2023 – Arrival in Amsterdam airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome aperitif and dinner – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer by coach to your hotel. Our bus will depart the Amsterdam airport at 11am for the 20 minute ride to the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a tour of Amsterdam and get better acquainted with the city. In the
evening, discover the local cuisine and traditional music with a 3 course dinner in a local restaurant accompanied. Drinks not included. Gratuities for coach drivers are not included in the price. Suggested gratuity for a half day local guide is €2-3 per person.
- Oct. 2, 2023 – Explore Amsterdam with a canal cruise and visit the Rijksmuseum – Travel like the locals on your first day in the city and after breakfast hop on a tram from your hotel into the heart of the city. Begin with a 75 minute sightseeing canal cruise winding through the cities famous canals, followed by a visit to the Rijksmuseum, the cities largest and most important museum. Spend the afternoon at your own leisure. You will get a Amsterdam Public Transport Day Ticket that last for 24 hours and is valid for unlimited travel on bus, tram and metro in Amsterdam. Dinner on your own tonight so go explore dining options in Amsterdam. Your guide or the hotel front desk can give you recommendations.
- Oct. 3, 2023 – Exploring Zaandam and the Dutch Countryside – Today you’ll head a little further afield with your local guide and visit Zaandam, famous for its canals dotted with windmills and colourful buildings. Your Zaanse Schans card will allow access to lots of local museums learning about many Dutch customs and traditions such as clog making. The Zaanse Schans Card provides free entrance to the following five museums: Zaans Museum, The Zaan Time Museum, Weaver’s House, Cooperage, and Jisper House, paint mill De Kat, saw mill Jogne Schaap, World of Windmills and the Verkade Chocolate and Biscuit factory. Enjoy a local 2 course lunch before heading back to the city in the afternoon. Gratuities/services charges and drinks are not included for lunch. Dinner on your own again tonight so you can go explore and experience the dining options Amsterdam have to offer.
- Oct. 4, 2023 – Aalsmeer Flower Auction and the Diamonds of Amsterdam – Board your coach early this morning to visit behind the scenes at the Aalsmeer Flower Auction, the largest flower auction in the world. After heading back into the city, visit Coster Diamonds, a Dutch specialist diamond house for a tour of it’s operations. Including a glass of Champagne for the group at the end of the tour, one lucky winner will find a real diamond in their glass! Finally head to a cooking class, which will also serve as your group dinner this evening on your final night in Amsterdam. Dinner/Cooking class includes a welcome drink, workshop and dinner.
- Oct. 5, 2023 – Travel to Antwerp – Depart the Netherlands and head to Belgium, for a night in Antwerp. Enjoy a 2 course lunch that includes water and taxes. After lunch and a panoramic tour on arrival, visit the famous Antwerp landmark, the Cathedral of Our Lady, before checking into your hotel and enjoying an evening at leisure.
- Oct. 6, 2023 – Travel to Bruges – Head to Bruges this morning, a pedestrianised city famous for its beer and it’s chocolate! Enjoy a guided 2 hour walking tour on arrival then head to Choco story to see local chocolatiers at work, followed by a visit to the Bruges Beer Experience, including some tasting of their product. Check in to your hotel before you enjoy a 3 course dinner in the city with your group..
- Oct. 7, 2023 – Bruges at Leisure – The final day is yours to explore at your own pace, whether you eat your way through the cities Stroopwaffel’s, take a canal cruise or explore the historic architecture. Dinner on your own tonight and our guide and/or hotel can give you suggestions on where to go dine. Lots of great options in Bruges!
- Oct. 8, 2023 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Brussels airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories and new friends. Our bus will depart at 8am for the 90 minute ride to the Brussels airport.
Tipping and Gratuity guide:
- Suggested gratuity for an airport transfer driver is €1-2 per person
- Suggested gratuity for a full day coach driver is €2-4 per person.
- Suggested gratuity for a full day local guide is €4-6 per person.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,869pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,629pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $2,499pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $2,229pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $2,149pp
- Single supplement – add $719 – Limited to 2 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,739pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,429pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $2,299pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $2,099pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,999pp
- Single supplement – add $519 – Limited to 4 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 30 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed which may require we place the other groups in a different hotel if the one we have here is full or unable to add rooms we need. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Jun. 25, 2023.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Jun. 25, 2023.
Full penalty if cancelled after Jun. 25, 2023.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.