We offer travel webinars that are free to attend. They are normally during the week and take place in the evening. They last about an hour and you have the chance to ask the presenter (usually our sales rep) questions that they will answer live. No cost to attend, free to all so invite your extended family, neighbors, friends and co-workers who you think would enjoy attending.
Here is a list of our current webinars and where applicable the link to register for the event. All start at 7pm CST unless other wise noted. Click on the vendors name to register for the event. In the case of past events, click on the vendors name to see the webinar.
- Aug. 15 – Seabourn Expeditions – Come see what Antarctica has to offer
- Aug. 17 – Holland America Alaska 2024 – Find our what Holland America will offer in 2024 to Alaska!
- Aug. 22 – SeaDream Yacht Club – Cruise the world in a yacht like experience
- Aug. 23 – Regent Seven Seas – Come explore more with Regent Seven Seas – 6 Star All-Inclusive Cruise Vacations!
- Aug. 30 – Hurtigruten – Expedition Cruising to unique ports of call and destinations.
- Sept. 6 – Celestyal Cruises – Explore the Greek Islands and Turkey with a Greek based cruise line. Click here to register for the webinar with Celestyal.
- Sept. 7 – Royal Caribbean – Learn about what’s new at Royal Caribbean, from new ships to new onboard experiences. Click here to register for the Celebrity Cruise Lines webinar.
- Sept. 13 – Princess Cruise Lines – Come see what the Love Boat has to offer you in 2024! Click here to register for the Princess Cruises webinar.