Our Exclusive Tour of Tuscany includes a evening at an outdoor concert by the legendary Andrea Bocelli!!! We sell it out every year and 2024 will be no exception based on the waitlist we had before the group opened up for sale.
Imagine a week in Tuscany with wine tasting, cooking classes AND attending an outdoor concert one evening under the Tuscan stars with Andrea Bocelli! This is a bucket list event for many. He only does this concert in July and only does 2 of them. This tour starts and ends in Chianti where we spend 7 nights including the evening of the concert. If you are a fan of Andrea Bocelli or are looking for a night you will remember for years to come then this tour is for you. You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
The tour includes 5 nts at the 4 star hotel in Chianti at the 4 star Park Hotel Chianti and will include buffet breakfast daily and 3 x 3-course dinners. Then 2 nts at the Hotel Giotto Assisi in Assisi with international breakfast buffet, 3-course dinner, drinks extra,
Also included are:
- Tickets to Andrea Bocelli’s concert at the Teatro del Silenzio, unreserved seats on the 6th category. In case of bad weather condition, the concert will be moved to the next day. To reach the Teatro del Silenzio guests must WALK approx. 800 metres (about 1/2 mile) going and leaving the show. The concert will start at around 20:30-21:00 hours and will finish at around midnight
- Porterage in and out of the hotel
- Headphones for all tours
- All tours as outlined below
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included. Tourist city tax in 4* hotel in Tavarnelle val di Pesa: € 1,50 per person, per night. Tourist city tax in 4* hotel in Assisi: € 3,00 per person, per night
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Jul. 15, 2024 – Arrival Day – Arrival at Florence Airport (FLR) and transfer to our hotel in Tavarnelle. Our bus will leave the Florence Airport at 3pm. It is about a 45 minute drive to the hotel. If you miss the bus you will need to get to the hotel on your own. That night we enjoy a welcome 3-course dinner at the hotel, drinks extra.
- Jul. 16, 2024 – Florence and its street food classic the Lampredotto Panino sandwich – Today we will tour Florence. The guide will do a walking guided tour of the Renaissance city and its most important sights (entrance to the Palazzo Vecchio, the Accademia or the Uffizi can be organized upon request and with an additional charge) before concluding at its historic Central Market. Taste the lampredotto sandwich paired with a glass of local wine before having some free time to stroll the city and stop for a coffee along the Arno in the afternoon. Back at our hotel this evening for a 3-course dinner at the hotel, drinks extra.
- Jul. 17, 2024 – Bocelli Event in Lajatico |30th anniversary| – Morning at leisure in Montecatini and free time for lunch. Leave Montecatini in the afternoon for the Tuscan countryside, where a historic estate awaits you to sample an extensive range of local products. The tasting will fuel you with the right energy to then enjoy the main event: the Andrea Bocelli performance at the Theater of Silence. The innovative project, established in 2006, unites art and culture with its open-air amphitheatre in the heart of the Tuscan hills, near Bocelli’s hometown of Lajatico. The event enables the extraordinary opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the Tuscan countryside while listening to Bocelli’s voice live. Please note that guests must do a couple of kilometres walking to reach the stage and that they will return to their hotels very late, following the event. The Coach parking for the Andrea Bocelli event is at Da Pasquino Restaurant. From here you have to take the shuttle bus that leads to the access road to the Teatro del Silenzio from there it is an approx 1km walk. The roads leading to the village are expected to be very busy. The Andrea Bocelli concert is expected to begin around 20.30hrs and end at approx 23.30hrs. At the end of the concert clients will take the shuttle back to the parking and then back to our hotel.
- Jul. 18, 2024 – Cooking class with Lunch at a Tuscan farmhouse. Afternoon at Leisure – Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for today’s experience! The cooking lesson takes place at a charming location in the middle of the Tuscan vineyards. Enjoy your wonderful creations of three types of pasta for lunch, followed by tastings of 13 products including wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Through the assistance of a professional in English, you will learn everything there is to know about fresh homemade pasta. You will learn to knead, cut, roll and fill the ravioli. You will learn to mix, cut and form the dumplings, noodles, or other varieties of homemade pasta. The recipes of the chefs are based on freshness, on high-quality local ingredients, Italian tradition and in-depth experience making this a quintessential Italian dish. Personality and smiles of encouragement your instructor will provide for you a pleasant and enjoyable day. Upon arrival you are greeted by our host in the Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property. The course begins and for dinner you will taste what you’ve prepared. Then back to our hotel.
- Jul. 19, 2024 – Private guided tour in Siena. Lunch at a saffron producer and Gelato tasting – Breakfast at the hotel, then we board our bus for a drive south through the Tuscan countryside. Gaze out at the olive groves, green hills and vineyards that make the Chianti region so stunning. Arrive in Siena, where a guided tour of the old town awaits you. The highlight is the Piazza del Campo, the seashell-shaped square on which the famous horse-race, the Palio, takes place each year. The tour will then proceed to a family-run farm specialized in saffron production. It is said that the sought-after Asian spice was imported to Italy in the thirteen century by a Dominican friar. After learning about the history of its cultivation in Italy during the visit of the property, we will enjoy a light lunch prepared with the unique ingredient with taste of their products (wines, olive oil, honey). Then the private bus will take us to San Gimignano. Sometimes referred to as “The Manhattan of the Middle Ages” , the old center is characterized by its many towers. We will do a walking tour with a private guide who will explain how local families competed in creating them as a way of demonstrating their wealth and importance. At the end of the tour we will stop to try the award-winning gelato of Mr. Dondoli. Then back to our hotel.
- Jul. 20, 2024 – Transfer to Umbria with stop in Montepulciano and guided tour in Assisi – Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then check out as we are headed for our hotel in Assisi today. We will travel to Medieval Montepulciano and its “vino nobile” is ensconced in the reveries that slowly give way to the surrounding Tuscan countryside over which it reigns supreme. Rising above the undulating hills and the other glorious vineal varieties the region proffers, the wine made on the tuff mountain has always been regarded as a drink destined for nobles. Just below the city’s soil lie a series of wine cellars with cathedral-like vaulted ceilings chisled into the rock over centuries. We will descend into the cool, semidarkness while the scents of wood, earth and fruit envelope us as we do our visit and tasting of the renowned vino in the historic heart of what lends the unique place its heritage. Enjoy a wine tasting at a historic estate in Montepulciano, accompanied by traditional local snacks. Afterwards we will reach the heart of Assisi for a private guided walking tour of the serene city. The serene city is not only home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage sites, it is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The licensed, private guide will lead us to see the areas pilgrims have flocked to for centuries. We will enter the Basilica di San Francesco, a UNESCO protected site for its cultural and historical importance. Then we check into the group’s new hotel in Assisi. Then enjoy a 3-course dinner at the hotel, drinks extra.
- Jul. 21, 2024 – Walking through the Borghi & truffle hunt – Today we will have the opportunity to endeavor a truly unique experience: truffle hunting with Antonio and his tuber-sniffing dogs. After searching the woods and working up a nice appetite, we will dine on a truffle-based lunch prepared by the family hosting the adventure. In the afternoon the private bus will take us to the neighboring villages to see the sweet simplicity of the charming, historic houses and shops. Then back to our hotel for a final night 3-course dinner at the hotel, drinks extra.
- July 22, 2024 – Depart for Home – Fly back home with all your new memories! Our bus will leave the hotel at 8am and it will take about an hour to get to the Florence Airport (FLR).
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,799pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,389pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $2,369pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $2,269pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $2,209pp
- 40 to 44 guests – $2,129pp
- Single supplement – add $319 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
If you are an airline employee, parent or retiree, contact our office for the interline discount on this tour.
No ticket upgrades are available. We do have tickets to the show in our group block but not available for sale on their own, only as part of our group.
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up.
Yes you can bring friends. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down.
Deposit is $500pp.
Final Payment is due on Apr. 7, 2024
No cancellation fee if you cancel before final payment.
Full penalty if cancelled after Apr. 7, 2024
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact Dynamic Travel & Cruises at 817 481-8631 / 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE EVENT & TICKETS:
CONDITIONS AND RULES FOR TICKET REFUNDS FOR THE EVENT IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS
The Customer hereby declares that it is aware that:
– in the event of bad weather conditions, the July 17 show shall be postponed to July 18;
– in the event of postponement, the starting time of the shows shall be the same as the time scheduled and announced at the beginning of the presale for the show on July 17; – in the event that the show is postponed to the aforementioned date, no refund of the ticket price shall be permitted. In view of the above, the Customers who intend to purchase tickets for the show that in the event of bad weather, the show shall be postponed to the aforementioned date and that a refund of the ticket price shall not be possible if the show cannot be attended on the postponed date. The Customer shall hold Dynamic Travel & it’s local operator in Italy harmless from any third-party claim and/or action and shall be obliged to compensate the latter for any prejudicial consequence that it may suffer as a result of any violations to the above. Tickets are valid and only constitute access passes for the event, day and time indicated on the ticket.
The organizer reserves the right to change the location and/or date and/or time of the event for technical and organizational reasons: therefore, we recommend that you check that the event has not undergone modifications. In case of bad weather conditions, the show shall be postponed to the date(s) that were communicated to the public when the presales were opened and, in any case, at the time the ticket was purchased; in the case that the spectator cannot be present at the postponed show on the date(s) communicated at the time the ticket was purchased, they shall not be entitled to a refund of the ticket price. Should the show performance be permanently interrupted after at least 40 minutes from the show start, spectators shall not be entitled to a refund. In case of cancellation by the spectator, they shall not be entitled to any refund, not of the ticket price or of any additional fees (art. 7 – paragraph b of Italian Legislative Decree no. 185 of May 22, 1999, which implements EEC Directive 97/7/EC). Any complaint regarding your seat may be made before or during the show. No type of complaints shall be accepted afterwards. Bottles, cans, alcohol, umbrellas or any other blunt and/or dangerous object are not allowed into the show venue. Dynamic Travel and the concert organization is not responsible for any damage, or lost or stolen objects inside the concert venue or in the parking lots located outside.
SPECTATORS WITH MOBILITY ISSUES
Spectators with reduced mobility or disabilities who wish to attend the show in the seats reserved for them by law (which vary depending on the venue) must send a separate request. Once the maximum number of seats available by law in the area specifically designated for a show have run out, the organization shall not be able to fulfill subsequent requests for the same show. The Organization would like to inform you that people with reduced mobility or disabilities can only attend the show from within the reserved area, which can be accessed upon purchase of a special ticket, in accordance with the procedure described above. For reasons of personal safety and protection, spectators with reduced mobility or disabilities in possession of a valid entry ticket, yet for a sector other than the reserved area or other than the ticket type that is expressly intended for these types of seats, shall be prevented from entering the event venue. We would also like to remind users that given the unique location of the venue intended to host the event, as well as the natural features of the road which make it impassable to cars at the end, we do not recommend attendance at the event for anyone who has motor difficulties or is in poor physical health, or anyone who should avoid exerting themselves. In any case, people who decide to come to the event venue to attend the show shall do so at their own risk, without any liability on the part of Dynamic Travel. Should such physical conditions onset after the ticket has been purchased and before the date of the event.