On the bucket list for most folks is a cruise to Antarctica. There are many different cruises to Antarctica and many are what we call “drive by” where you see Antarctica from the ship but do not actually step onto the continent. Some do stop, for a day, maybe, if the weather allows it.
Few spend 6 days in Antarctica, exploring the continental with multiple stops. But 6 days is how long our cruise is going to spend in Antarctica with multiple stops.
Hurtigruten Lines sails Antarctica every year with multiple ships. We have space on a spectacular sailing departing on Dec. 13, 2019 on the BRAND NEW Ronald Amundsen.
In 2019, Hurtigruten will add a brand new ship to its fleet: MS Roald Amundsen. This state-of-the-art vessel will feature new and environmentally sustainable hybrid technology that will reduce fuel consumption and show the world that hybrid propulsion on large ships is possible. This will be the newest ship to sail to Antarctica in 2019. This is an expedition cruise ship built to sail Antarctica. It holds just 530 lucky passengers.
The normal rate for this cruise starts at $12,056pp. Our rate is $9,306pp and single rate is just $13,239. Book with us by Jan. 22, 2019 and get an additional $125pp off this price. Once you book you have until 190 days before departure to cancel with no penalty. Deposit is 20% of the fare.
We have 8 cabins at these rates. When they are sold, not sure we can get more. So DO NOT delay putting down your deposit if you want to go.
To book call Dynamic Travel & Cruises at 817 481-8631 / 800 766-2911 today!
Our Price includes:
- Hurtigruten expedition in the cabin grade of your choice on a full board basis
- One overnight hotel stay in Santiago de Chile before the cruise, including breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Santiago de Chile
- Coach-class flights between Santiago de Chile and Punta Arenas
- Transfers in Punta Arenas, including an orientation tour
- Wind- and water-resistant jacket
- Landings with small boats and activities on board and ashore
- Professional English speaking expedition team that gives lectures as well as accompanies landings and activities
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary use of Muck Boot rubber boots
- International flights
- Travel protection plan
- Luggage handling
- Optional excursions and gratuities
For complete info on this sailing click here which will take you to the Hurtigruten Lines website. But to get this rate you have to call Dynamic Travel & Cruises at 817 481-8631 / 800 766-2911.